Using the food blender
Hold the blender by its container and turn it to the right to disassemble it. Cut the ingredients into suitable sized cubes and place them in the container. If the blender is too hard or has too little moisture, it will cause the blender to idle, so hold both ends of the machine and shake it gently to shorten the processing time.
Food blender maintenance tips
1. Clean the blender every day after use. Use a damp towel with water to clean the blender hooks and the blender jar, and keep water out of the jar.
2. The blender should be cleaned every week. Do not rinse the blender with water to prevent water from entering the bearings of the electrical appliance or transmission parts, which may cause damage to the appliance.
3. Check the tightness of the belt or chain to prevent damage to the belt or chain due to slippage.
4. Do not put your fingers, chopsticks, knives, spoons or other hard objects into the can when the food blender is rotating to avoid danger and accidents.
5. Do not pour water above 80 degrees Celsius into the canister to avoid heat deformation of the plastic body.
6. After using the blender, clean the can and the blade to keep the appliance clean and hygienic. When cleaning, hold the can low with your left hand and rotate it in a counter-clockwise direction after holding the can with your right hand, to separate the can from the bottom.
7. Do not use petrol, benzene or other solvents to clean the blender shell, as this may damage the plastic body.
8. Blender use a after a period of time, if you find that the top column of the switch button is not flexible, you can inject a few drops of edible oil into the two metal rod column for lubrication.
9. Often check whether the riveting point of the tool is loose. If it is loose, it should be riveted tightly in time; if the damage is serious and cannot be repaired, the tool should be replaced in time.
10. When not in use for a long time, the food blender should be cleaned, dried and put into a cardboard box, placed in a dry and ventilated place for storage.